Thanks for the positive feedback on our last post, Mini Apple Pies. They were so fun to make and we are glad you enjoyed them! Today we wanted to show you how to make a fall mask that will give your skin a healthy and clean glow. It includes ingredients that you’ll have left over from the apple pies recipe or ones that are just lying around your house. Let’s get to it!
- Apple slices/chunks (we used leftovers from our apple pie recipe) 🍏 contain Vitamin C for soft and healthy skin
- Honey 🍯 cures skin imperfections and dry skin
- Red grapes 🍇 contain lots of antioxidants
- Lemon 🍋 tightens pores and brightens skin
- A liquid base (milk or water)💧
First, squeeze some lemon juice into a bowl half-full of apple chunks.
After that, pour the apples with lemon juice into a blender along with the liquid base of your choice.
Blend it up! 😀
After blending the apples/lemon/liquid, add about a tablespoon of honey.
Then add 3-5 grapes to your mixture.
And there you have it! That’s the finished mask. It’s so easy to make and produces great results. We really hope you try this product at home, and if you do, please be sure to leave a comment telling us what you thought of it. 💬
See you next week with a baking post!
💕Samantha and Julie